Before you can love others, you must love yourself first and foremost. Speak only lovingly to yourself and about yourself, there are a multitude of benefits that you will experience with a boost to your self-esteem.
Here are some ways to get started:
- Make yourself a priority
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- List your strengths and focus on them
- De-clutter your surroundings
- Become active, walk, run, swim
- Express yourself creatively doing whatever makes you happy cooking, pottery, photography, dancing, art
- Surround yourself with positive people who will support you
- Be your own best friend, take a deep breath and know you’re doing the best that you can
- Be true to you, enjoy the unique beautiful person that you are
How does resistance to self-love show up in your life? Are you staying with someone who you aren’t aligned with? Are you staying in a job that you are unhappy with? Is your health idling? Are you stuck in the problems of your life?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then it is time to embrace love for yourself. Then the actions you take will not only benefit you, but everyone involved. What you’re effecting is an act of compassion to yourself that spreads like wildfire to everyone around you.
Kindness and love are natural to us. When you show compassion toward yourself then you’re helping to create a more peaceful and loving world.
Thank you for stopping by, namaste