Any action becomes a cause of the events that will follow — the effects, and they in their turn become the causes for something else again. This understanding translates into a very simple formulation of Karma without any flavors of esoterism and religiousness. Chengeer Lee, Life Coach
Karma shapes and effects every aspect of our lives and of those around us. Every choice we take action on is the beginning of the law of cause and effect. Karma, the outcome, is a neutral energy that is neither good nor bad. It is the energy created by an action that is returned in the form of the outcome.
Our actions come from an initial thought or response, it is only when we act that the energy of cause and effect begins, Living a mindful and heart-centered life will change your karma. When your choices are made with purposeful intentions instead of hasty or impulsive reactions, you’ll remove the tendencies from past habitual behaviors that brought an outcome other than what you deserve.
The secret to understanding the way of the Universe;
The process of cause/effect and karma can serve as a way to understand the importance of the mind-heart connection. When you live mindfully, you’ll realize that every situation you’re in has the potential to gain wisdom from the experience. Karma is never meant to be a form of punishment or reciprocal pain and misery. When an unfavorable circumstance reoccurs each time you make a choice, that is the Universe’s way of showing you there’s something to learn from the experience to help you break the reactive/impulse pattern. This is why it is highly recommended that you avoid outside advice and suggestions which will only impede your progress.
For me, being in a state of peace when preparing myself to make important decisions is key. I clear away everything going on in my mind and focus on my innate wisdom and my instincts. I also disregard any distractions or unwanted advice by firmly holding in my mind what I know is the best outcome for me.
Life is a series of events and situations that are not in our control. How we respond to those circumstances that come before us, is. We can either react without thought or carefully respond. It helps to remember that there are a variety of situations that will naturally occur either way.
Every facet of your life, relationships, health, growing older and career all come from the energy that your choices determine. Empower yourself by going with your wisdom and instincts to enjoy the benefits of a heart aligned outcome.
Tips to Help You Consciously Choose:
- Conscious choice begins with being present in the moment, sitting alone in stillness, considering your options and how you’re lining up with what is best for you
- Think about how the choice/outcome you’re considering will effect your life and the lives of those around you
- Don’t allow the advice or suggestions of others make your decision for you. You are the only one that will have to live with the result of your choices
- Check your impulses at the door, from personal experience, reactionary urges have unfavorable and adverse consequences
- Remember begin the actions of cause and effect responsibly, It is never anyone else’s fault or the way of the world that our lives end up going in the wrong direction
- Carelessly made choices become habitual inevitably shaping the consequences of our actions over and over again. This habitual behavior arises from being in a clouded state of mind that colors our every action. When we apply consciousness to our life choices we are aligning ourselves with the way things actually are and seeing clearly the path we prefer
Every time you have the urge to react impulsively, take a breath, ask yourself if you’re absolutely sure and imagine the outcome of your choice. Everyone wants to live their lives with purpose and intention; peace and a better life are just a conscious choice away.
Its not always easy to be continually mindful and aware of our intentions and reactions but thankyou for the reminder of how beneficial it is to our health snd well being to live in a more minfull and attentive way.
Well as you well know life isn’t easy,. For me, I’ve found it easier to take my time and be thoughtful before I make any choices so then I am not faced with the stress from an impulsive or easy decision. You’re welcome, I hope it helps.
It certainly isnt Laura. I also try and make mindful decisions and take a step back from situations to think more clearly. Its taken me a lot of learning though.
Me too Aiison, a lot.