Your Heart Intelligence is your treasure. The organ in our head is NOT the only intelligence processing center in the body. The heart is also an intelligence processing center. Anonymous
Our heart is more than just a pump, it has an innate intelligence all of its own; your heart has the ability to link with your brain, creating a GPS, if you will, that will guide you in the direction best for you every time.
The Heart-Mind Connection – How to trust your heart
When your heart and mind work together, a natural innate sense and intuition joins forces to guide you in the direction that’s best for you. Have you ever had a funny feeling arise when you have to make a major life decision? That’s your heart working with your mind (or your gut instinct) guiding you. Even though at times that feeling may not make sense, don’t ignore it because the conclusion you’ve reached or the choice you are about to make is what will be best for you. Did you know that our heart inspired wisdom is not dictated by our ego? How many times have you ignored a feeling or allowed fear to stop you only to realize that your heart-felt choice was the right solution to begin with?
My Experience with Heart Intelligence
Before I began to rely on my brain/heart connection, I had quite a few unnecessary life challenges that I could have avoided had I remembered to go with the flow of my heart. While I knew about intuition or the heart/mind connection, I only relied on it sporadically. Now, I was being guided to trust that inner knowing all of the time. That decision has changed my entire life. I’m not going to say I haven’t faltered, because I have, but at the end of the day I’ve come to rely on my heart’s intelligence, making choices that are always right for me, hence, the name of my blog.
Simple Tips for Tapping Into Your Heart’s Intelligence
The wisdom of the heart is what provides us with clear decisions that are governed by our highest self. Gregg Braden
- Focus on your heart’s intelligence with intention
- Be still, in other words, silence mind chatter by focusing on the breath, take a deep inward breath through your nose and breathe out slowly through your mouth to activate your heart’s intelligence
- Allow feelings of compassion, appreciation and love to surface to activate your heart’s wisdom
- Pay attention to details, don’t always accept just what you see, pay attention to what you feel and don’t see
- Practice this consistently
Significant Points of the Heart’s Neurobiology (Heartmath Institute)
- The heart sends us emotional and intuitive signals to help govern our lives.
- The heart directs and aligns many systems in the body so that they can function in harmony with one another.
- The heart is in constant communication with the brain. The heart’s intrinsic brain and nervous system relay information back to the brain in the cranium, creating a two-way communication system between heart and brain.
- The heart makes many of its own decisions.
- The heart starts beating in the unborn fetus before the brain has been formed, a process scientists call autorhythmic.
- Humans form an emotional brain long before a rational one, and a beating heart before either.
- The heart has its own independent complex nervous system known as “the brain in the heart.”
Our heart always knows what we need, it is the authentic way to living a fuller, more balanced life. Thank you for reading my post, I sincerely appreciate your time.
“Come from the heart, the true heart, not the head. When in doubt, choose the heart. This does not mean to deny your own experiences and that which you have empirically learned through the years. It means to trust your self to integrate intuition and experience. There is a balance, a harmony to be nurtured, between the head and the heart. When the intuition rings clear and true, loving impulses are favored.”
― Brian Weiss, Messages from the Masters: Tapping Into the Power of Love